Creating a Brighter Future in an Uncertain World
Apricot works with organisations throughout the world to improve their organisational health which will strengthen their competitive advantage.
Apricot uses a data driven approach to benchmark organisational health and then design solutions that build organisations of impact, purpose and connection.
Apricot is a trusted partner to navigate these uncertain times.
The ability to articulate a future state for an organisation creates the ‘Why?’ for people and provides direction. It gives life to what people are doing – if people can see and feel the future for which an organisation strives, they’ll have the best chance of achieving it.
Organisations reflect their leadership. With dysfunctional leaders, comes a dysfunctional team. Good leadership is the ability to influence, motivate and empower others to contribute toward the effectiveness and success of an organisation. At Apricot Consulting our consultants have a wealth of experience and tools to work with leaders at all levels to ensure their people are not only highly engaged, but the best version of themselves.
Better communication builds trust, morale, efficiency, productivity and diversity. It reduces conflict and errors. Good communication connects people or places through the effective imparting or exchanging of information.
An environment where individuals hold themselves and each other accountable creates a culture of trust. Teams and Individuals thrive when clear expectations and boundaries are set. Celebrating a success when goals are achieved becomes a highlight, and infectious.
Innovation is putting your creativity into practice. Innovation in business process and business model is essential in a time of significant disruption for organisations to remain viable. At Apricot Consulting, we work with organisations to create an environment that drives innovation.
An organisation that is engaged with its stakeholders experiences higher employee engagement leading to better productivity and business outcomes. This has become increasingly important in distributed working models and virtual teams. Organisations also need to be involved in their local communities to capitalise both on the power of connections & relationships. Recognising this, Apricot Consulting works with corporations to develop shared value programs with not for profits.
The ability to proactively anticipate and respond to business and market changes is intrinsic to success. Managing change, developing new ways of working, and adopting technology will ensure your organisation can remain sustainable in uncertain times.
Culture Impact Index (CII)
With so much going on in the world at present, including COVID-19, the need for organisations to respond to market changes and become more agile, lean, and manage change is critical to their success and commercial viability. At Apricot we are equipped to help organisations navigate these challenges. Our custom-designed tool to effectively assess your team or organisation will provide significant insights into your overall organisational health whilst benchmarking against other like industries.
- We use the qualitative approach for one-on-one conversations with key leaders and managers to hear the ‘voice’ of the organisation. This helps us understand the culture and tone in your setting.
- The quantitative approach allows a high volume of input from a large number of constituents which provides objective and broad-based data to confirm findings.
- We then design programs to help drive organisational impact, purpose and connection.
- We have adaptive CII solutions for all needs
Leadership training and Executive Coaching
Working with leaders and teams to develop healthier organisations and manage uncertain times requires the first-hand engagement with leaders to enhance their skills and build their capabilities through real-world application.
- We facilitate virtual training programs, which often includes workshops, off-sites or remote online training, webinars, and more in order to create an engaging and interesting experience.
- Executive coaching creates purposeful and intentional space for leaders to reflect, manage uncertainty and complexity, and explore solutions with Apricot’s unique coaching model.
- We facilitate strategy and innovation sessions to support leaders as they navigate business challenges.
Shared Value Programs
Creating mutually beneficial outcomes for both large and small organisations working together creates a win-win scenario. Social consciousness and maintaining small business is a growing priority for most people, but enabling this to create tangible benefit and not just partake in philanthropy is a model with greater sustainability.
- We use a Partner Match Criteria Framework to establish ideal NFPs and small businesses to work with corporate clients
- The Shared Value Framework builds on five pillars of successful program development including business case, healthy partnership, governance, defined competencies, and insights & expansion
Digital HR and Change Management
Effective selection and implementation of digital solutions is no longer an optional add-on to solve business problems. They are instead integral components of the strategy of every organisation and ensuring new ways of working that drive productivity and reduce costs. This is particularly important as companies respond to macro trends such as COVID-19 where more companies are requesting staff to work virtually while continually to deliver outcomes around the clock.
- We undertake a review of technology systems that employees using via our unique Digital HR ecosystem
- We design digital strategy and road maps to implement
- We deliver market scans and business cases to ensure that companies make the right investments that deliver value and minimise costs
- We design effective change management programs
- We track adoption to ensure that companies are receiving an ROI on their technology investment
Founded in Melbourne, Australia in 2003, Apricot Consulting is a global consulting firm focusing on the human side of business.
We believe an organisation’s most valuable asset is its people. This belief has been reaffirmed by our years of experience in leadership development, cloud deployment, managing an organisation’s social responsibility, and cultural transformation.
With offices in Australia (Melbourne) and the USA (Los Angeles), we work with organisations to create environments that align their vision, strategy, practices and culture around our seven elements of organisational health. Organisations that allow their people to thrive and fulfil their potential in such environments are, in our view, healthy.